- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
Will I be something?
Am I something?
And the answer comes:
I already am.
I always was.
And I still have time to be.
There is nothing in this world that can trouble you as much as your own thoughts.
Decide that you want it more
Than you are afraid of it.
Don’t wait for other people to be loving, giving, compassionate, grateful, forgiving, generous or friendly … lead the way!
Comparison is an act of violence against the self.